Our core business is teleradiology, where we create customised reports for you and your patients. In addition, we offer training for you and your employees, or support you in seminars that you want to organise for colleagues.
Teleradiology means imaging a patient without the need for a veterinarian to be on-site. X-ray, CT or MRI images can nowadays be easily and quickly transmitted to a competent veterinarian by means of electronic data transmission.
Whether you just need a second opinion on a single case, or you are looking for a permant partner for the interpretation of your images, Vetradiologie is able to provide expert assistance. Please feel free to contact us for further details, so that we can find the best solution for you.
We are a team of European and German specialists, with sound training in the field of veterinary diagnostic imaging and many years of professional experience. We take part in continuous professional training so we are in a position to help you both with advice and practical aspects, based on the current state of the art.
Are you looking for a partner that will always be there to assist you with your imaging diagnosis and is available for help and advice? We offer a direct connection to your imaging device. One click on your device and your images will be sent directly to us. If you only occasionally require a second opinion, or you would like to test our service first, then simply send us your images via Dropbox, WeTransfer, easyvet Link, or Orca (R).
For an adequate diagnosis we need your pictures in DICOM format. Only these format enable correct image presentation and postprocessing to get everything possible out of the images for you and your patients. We are happy to advise you as to how you can obtain these files and how to transmit them to us.
On a weekday, you will receive your report within 24 hours. If it is urgent, please let us know and we will try to ensure a faster diagnosis.
Whether it’s a full-day seminar, a short evening event, a purely theoretical event, or a hands-on ultrasound course, please contact us to discuss in person the training you require and how Vetradiologie can help and support you.
Why does everything always have to be complicated? Vetradiologie offers free and simple instructions on topics that are deemed difficult, without the need to register. What is the most likely diagnosis for which lung pattern? How do you differentiate between the different types of portosystemic shunt. Here you find simple explanations regarding topics perceived as difficult. In addition, Vetradiologie provides a variety of cases from all areas of small animal radiology, which you can use to test yourself.
- For years, we are happy to have worked closely with Vetradiologie. Detailed diagnosis and discussion of pathologies has become an important part of our self-monitoring and quality assurance. In addition, the reliable and fast processing of submitted images and where necessary, individual support, is outstanding. This is how interdisciplinary cooperation can be fun!
- We have often used the services of Dr. med. Antje Hartmann at Vetradiologie for years now, and are very happy with the service. This has allowed us to improve quality and we have also learned a lot ourselves. Quick evaluation and easy accessibility for discussing difficult cases is a huge plus!
- After many years of growing cooperation at various levels with Dr. Hartmann, we value above all, the good and timely communication, whether in written form, or the constant accessibility by telephone. Dr. Hartmann is always available and her detailed findings and high level of expertise during consultations has helped us to find the best results for our patients.
- We have been working with Dr. vet. med. Hartmann for several years and have benefitted doubly from this cooperation: On the one hand, we have been able to deliver solid diagnoses and professional reports to our customers quickly and reliably. On the other hand, we have been able to review our own diagnoses and subsequently benefit from additional learning for ourselves. We thank you for that!
- We have worked with the team at Vetradiologie, under the guidance of Dr. vet. med. Antje Hartmann, since July 2017 and have only positive things to say. The professional and promptly transmitted reports (mainly CTs, but also x-rays and ultrasound) support us in working at the highest level and enable us to offer our patients the best possible treatment. We look forward to continuing our very good cooperation and can heartily recommend the teleradiology care provided by the Vetradiologie team to all our colleagues.
- Both technically and on a human level, it is an excellent location for the evaluation of CT images. For several years now we have been sending Ms. Hartmann and her team CT images from our veterinary clinic in Cologne for evaluation. Within a short period of time we receive reports with detailed report of the findings and further advice. An excellent service! Comprehensive, professional, competent and fast! Just great!
- For years, our clinic has been a customer of Vetradiologie and Dr. vet. med. Antje Hartmann. We have enjoyed first-rate results from one of Europe's leading radiologists, in addition to a fast and reliable turnaround time. Even during holiday periods, we have always had a contact person who works just as reliably and at a high level of quality. The cooperation is always a partnership of equals. Ms. Hartmann provides complete reliability and an equally high level of service, so that as a clinic, we are not left out in the cold when we have urgent assignments. We could not imagine a better cooperation.
- For about 2 years, Dr. Hartmann and her team have carried out our MRI examinations. From the first moment, she proved to be a perfect stroke of luck: Findings are reliable and delivered either on the same day or the next day at the latest, and are always perfectly processed and of impeccably high quality. It couldn’t be any better. And for urgent jobs, a short summary of preliminary information and the findings is delivered immediately – if this is possible. This is teleradiology at its finest!